Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Items found while cleaning the yard today

We had a rare snow last week, which was beautiful, but also made me realize how much clutter there is in our backyard. So today I went out, armed with a 75-degree day and a few trashbags. Here is a short list of what I found:
Ryan's Baby's First Christmas 2005 ornament with a silver rudolph. Gasp! I had no idea it had wandered out there, and there it was, cradled in the rosemary. It is fine.
A washcloth
Several balls. Plastic, sports, you name it.
A beater. Probably used as Captain Hook's hook once or twice.
Cereal bowls
Pitchers
Pink Crocs, size 3 toddler
A faded plastic pirate ship
A deflated Spiderman jumper
Racquet that I use to play "wall ball..." Don't ask.
Cooler filled with water and tiles from our roof that blew down after Gustav

No comments: